no title


Oh, yeah, I’m tired to this.

I thought I was right,

But it was when I failed.

I walk down to this world

I feel lost and confortably insecure,

It was when I failed.

I never tried too hard

And always was so far...

I never did anything to dare.

It’s just about me, not you,

It was for me, but is you.

I never did it again, I never tried to defence.

You're right about all my dreams

I’M JUST A LITTLE FUCKED GIRL

With good ideas.

So, I’m tired too.

I don’t know how to try,

‘cause I’m so dependent,

So hysterical and dramatic although,

I’m so stressed and lonely,

But it’s confortable!

I’m wake down to my memories,

I never found a place to hide

My selfish and lies.

So tired to this

But I feel so hard to desist

It’s something shining inside

And I feel as I’m sick, if I think to die.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário